Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sayings For Retirement Cakes

Because we attract and we feel attracted to? The bonds of love - 1 ^ parte

IMAGE PRESENTATION OF IMPORTED BY MONICA ANTONIOLI

Route Preparation Conference Doc_10_1

.

' FOR WALKING IN HERE, WE struck gold this morning in truth I wanted to go alone ... if we now look after me, I see a long line, I did not know how to think From only ...'. The opening song of the Congress, by Angelo Branduardi, gives us the value and meaning of the work we started on 11 July and that is leading us to the Family Conference Today. People were added as hand. But above all it is already open awareness that each of us is not so alone, alone, to search for. There is a common path, because, as a 'human beings', we set program to search for love ... the most precious thing.

From a comment of the week: 'When we are born we know clearly what we want, we need to be loved, we love, the love within us. But then it all grow and change ... '. 'THE BOOK OF LOVE is long and tedious, written long ago. It has music inside. In fact, E 'WHERE IS THE PLACE TO BE MUSIC. PART IS 'REALLY GREAT, PART AND' PRIVATE silly. It 'full of things that we are all too young to know ...'. Thus continues the soundtrack of the conference, with the song 'Book of Love' by Peter Gabriel.

From a comment in August [reduction of the full text]: 'There has always been [in me] an oscillation of love and hatred toward them, and never deep connection. By appointing this situation, I can recall the great love that lies beneath, a love that has brought suffering and inadequacy. I wanted to bring that sense of family that love online has never been explained. Recalling my story with understanding and compassion, I can finally get forgiveness for myself and for others. As a daughter I feel I have never been in the open with my parents. I show them I can only feel good, you be happy. This allows me only to stay on the surface, not to show the whole truth of my being. But when this happens is a miracle and goes to untie knots decades and perhaps generations, and restore value to each. '

And when we go to look into space PIU 'UNDERWEAR OF LOVE? How did things go in the galaxy of sexuality? We left this for last, because we needed to gain flexibility and training to dive in deep water, knowing the right technique to re-emerge with decompression of the lungs (it says so?). Training to alleviate any feeling too pleasant or unpleasant, with a sense of humor that brings balance quickly. So it's easier.



Monica Antonioli will lead us naturally to follow the track of the instinct of attraction. 'Sexuality is a powerful expression of energy, generating heat and movement, allows the approach of opposites ... is that energy that allows the pole to pole male and female to mate and merge ... What ... our SEXUAL ENERGY we move toward a man or a woman, or to a delicious plate of pasta, or is refined to serve a social ideal, or to open artistic inspiration ... it GENERA 'push toward' , that creates ATTRACTION. The question we ask today is: why ... the foundation of love, and every creative act, has been distorted and exploited, to become the instrument through which each of us deals and suffered the heaviest packaging ...?


Chiara Sozzi
Therapist

of Family Relations.


POST COLLEGATI:

0 comments:

Post a Comment